How To Answer Those Common Questions: Parenting Edition
In this episode of Teach Me How To Vegan, we review some of the most common questions we have been asked about raising vegan kids, and have an in-depth conversation about our answers to each question. Questions reviewed include:
- Is it right to force your beliefs on your kids?
- Are you depriving your kids?
- What if your kids don’t want to be vegan?
- Are you sure your kids are going to be healthy?
- Where do your kids get their protein?
- Don’t kids need milk for strong bones?
Milk & Osteoporosis
Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine: Nutrition for Kids